cures, treatment, medicine, medication, curing, eliminate, get rid of
Pregnancy is an unpredictable time as far as hair are concerned. Some women have lovely lustrous hair and others start complaining of hair fall and thinning.The reason is partly the pregnancy hormones and also the hair care regimen that one follows during this time. It is important to know certain facts to be able to get back your lustrous and bouncy hair during pregnancy.
1) One must condition the hair after every wash and the conditioner should suit the kind of hair you have i.e. normal, oily or dry. Despite that if you feel that your hairs are looking thin and lifeless then only conditioning also may not be enough. Try and find hair products containing silicone like dimethicone which stays on your hair even after rinsing. This makes your hair shine and takes away the dullness. If applied on hair ends, these products are totally safe even during the first trimester.
2) Eat a nutritious and balanced diet containing plenty of fruits, nuts, and vegetables like carrots, beans and fish. Deficiency of proteins, zinc and biotin may cause hair loss which is otherwise preventable. Take supplements after consulting your doctor if you feel your diet may be deficient.
3) Always massage your scalp before head wash and use lukewarm water instead of hot or cold water to rinse. This stimulates the blood circulation of your scalp and improves hair health.
4) Avoid over-brushing your hair. It is a myth that over-brushing will increase lustre in your hair. On the contrary, hard bristles will cause entanglement and hair loss. Also avoid brushing or combing on wet hair as in this state, hair are the weakest and prone to damage.
5) Colouring your hair is permissible during pregnancy but try to avoid the use of harsh colours and avoid a drastic change of hair colour during this time as one need to keep the product on for a longer time for the bleach to act. It is a fact that frequent colouring will damage your hair. You could try switching to natural colouring agents like Henna. Regular trimming to get rid of split ends and occasional styling will increase your oomph even more making you a more confident mama to be..