cures, treatment, medicine, medication, curing, eliminate, get rid of
Hair Cloning Oil Losing Hair Home Ingredients For Hair Restoration Almonds, Grape Seed, Olive Oil
Hair loss leading to thinning or balding hair can be caused by genetics or hormonal changes. Though male pattern balding is perhaps the most well-known type of gradual hair loss, hair loss affects both men and women. There appears to be no single solution that will reverse this hair loss, but there are several different herbal hair tonics that may help minimize hair loss or slow the speed of hair loss.
Using Essential Oils to Treat Hair Loss:
1. Treat hair loss with essential oils. Essential oils are distilled from leaves, stems, flowers, bark, roots, or other elements of plants or herbs. They’re often added to neutral, or “carrier” oils such as jojoba, grapeseed, almond or olive oil. Essential oils can help circulation, cleanse the scalp to encourage follicle growth.
2. Make an herbal oil tonic of your own. Simply add 3 to 4 drops of essential oil (or a blend) to a tablespoon of a light-textured carrier oil, such as jojoba, grape seed, almond or olive oil.
3. Massage oil into hair and scalp. Gently move your fingers over the scalp. This serves to stimulate circulation, and relax the tension of the scalp.
Be careful not to pull or tug at the hair.
Work the oil into the hair by gently rubbing oil onto the length of the shaft.
4. Leave oil in for an hour or more. The longer you leave the oil on your scalp and hair, the more benefits you’ll be likely to see. For best results, allow oil to remain on your scalp overnight.
5. Rinse the remaining oil from your hair and scalp using warm water. Oil that’s been used to treat your hair and scalp will have been absorbed by this point. What’s left on your hair is excess.
If You Like My Tips So Please Like Share My Video And Don’t Forget Subscribe….
Subscribe It’s Free………..