cures, treatment, medicine, medication, curing, eliminate, get rid of
Today I’m sharing one of the best products that nourishies my hair. My “DIY Shea Butter Mix” for natural hair. This has helped my hair retain length and also, keeps my hair moisturized, thus preventing it from breaking. Please feel free to comment below and share any further useful ingredients or more healthy hair tips.
YOU ARE WELCOME TO SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL!!!
Here are the ingredients I used for my mixture:
-Tea tree oil
-Rosmary +Lemon oil
And here are some benefits of SOME of these oils I used:
Hemp Oil Benefits for Hair
Hemp oil is typically almost free of THC, and it has no psychoactive properties. Hemp seed oil has been dubbed “Nature’s most perfectly balanced oil”, due to the fact that it contains the perfectly balanced 3:1 ratio of Omega 6 (linolei/LA) to Omega 3 (alpha-linolenic/LNA) essential fatty acids, determined to be the optimum requirement for long-term healthy human nutrition. Like the skin care, massages with hemp oil products can improve blood circulation in the head and the brain. Washing hair with hemp oil shampoos and conditioners, can thicken the hair texture and keep the scalp away from dandruff. Thus hemp oil is very beneficial for your hair care as well. Loss of hair is also reduced by using them and scalp infections and problems are kept away. Source: www.seedguides.info
Benefits of Olive Oil for Hair Growth
Olive oil, as part of a regular hair care regimen, can help your hair and scalp reach their healthiest potential. Here are just a few things that olive oil can do:
1. Prevent DTH Hormones Production. A hormone called DTH is the culprit in many cases of hair loss, as it causes the hair follicle shaft to narrow. Olive oil actually stops this from happening, which means you can hold onto your hair for longer.
2. Promote Scalp Health. Olive oil is loaded with antioxidants, which can keep the skin of your scalp in better shape. It can even reduce the damage done by hair care products or overuse of styling products.
3. Naturally Condition the Hair. Olive oil can make your hair shiny and soft. That’s why it has been used for centuries as a natural hair conditioner.
4. Fight off Fungi and Bacteria. Dandruff, head lice and other adverse conditions can contribute to hair loss. Fortunately, olive oil fights off all of these things, helping keep your hair healthier.
5. Improve Blood Circulation. Olive oil massages can improve the blood circulation in your scalp. This increased blood flow can stimulate the follicles, which then produce thicker strands.
Benefits of CASTOR OIL
• helps with hair regrowth and hair loss,
• makes the hair richer and darker,
• prevents split ends,
• treats dandruff and dry scalp,
• moisturizes the hair and makes it shine,
• works in an antifungal and antibacterial way and can prevent problems such as piedra, ringworm, and folliculitis. Source: http://www.healthyandnaturalworld.com
Benefits of Tea tree oil
• Tea tree oil is a popular oil that naturally soothes your itchy scalp and also prevents from many hair problems like dandruff, cradle cap, baldness, psoriasis, head lice, etc.
• Tea tree oil is a best alternative to those all the chemical and artificial hair care products. It is a best herb that helps in reducing the effects of factors causing hair loss and promotes hair growth. Source: www.homeremediesforlife.com
Thanks so much for watching
Music by: Damon Boucher and Alan singley (FMA)