Is Female Hair Loss the Same as Male Hair Loss?

cures, treatment, medicine, medication, curing, eliminate, get rid of

http://hairlosstreatmentsreview.com

http://ThinHairHelper.com Click Here for more information about women’s hair loss.
Female hair loss is NOT quite the same as male hair loss. A number of different factors affect female hair loss while 99% of male hair loss is genetic – called androgenetic alopecia and “male pattern baldness”. This short video explains the difference between male and female hair loss and what you can do about it right now.
Is female hair loss the same as male hair loss?
A number of different factors cause female hair loss; these include physical stress, emotional stress, thyroid deficiencies, pregnancy and a host of medications and medical conditions. On the other hand, male hair loss is typically the result of genetics – 99% of hair loss in males is caused by Androgenetic alopecia. The predictable pattern of genetic hair loss in men is called male pattern baldness.

In females 45% of hair loss cases are triggered by genetic factors. The predictable pattern of genetic hair loss in women is called female pattern baldness. The remaining 55% of women who experience hair loss need to explore and address the lifestyle factors first – diet and nutrition, physical stress, emotional stress, pregnancy, etc

In Male Pattern Hair Loss – The first signs – as illustrated in the Norwood Scale are – a receding hairline and thinning hair around the crown area. If left untreated, hair loss will progress and eventually, the follicles will die resulting in hair thinning and baldness. Follicles at the side and back of the head are less affected and this is why hair growth often remains intact in these areas.

Female Pattern Hair Loss – starts with thinning hair across the central area of the scalp as illustrated in the Ludwig Scale. Most women tend to retain their hairline. However, if left untreated, the thinning often spreads to the side areas of the scalp in the temples and above the ears. A very, very small number of women actually experience baldness.

Although hair loss can be distressing to either sex, the condition can be particularly difficult for women as having hair is more strongly tied to the identity of a female

Is There a Treatment for Genetic Hair Loss (Androgenetic Alopecia)?

There are only two products that have undergone extensive clinical trials and been shown to be safe and effective for treating hair loss. As a result of these tests, Minoxodil (for men and women) and Propecia (for men only) have been licensed by the MHRA in the UK and are FDA-approved in the USA.

Related posts:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>