cures, treatment, medicine, medication, curing, eliminate, get rid of
DIY Ayurvedic home remedies to cover GREY HAIR! LEARN effective home remedies to get rid of grey hair problems & reverse hair colour naturally.
How to cover grey hair at home? Having black, lustrous hair is a dream come true for all of us! Greying of the hair is a part of our ageing process and some love to show off their grey hair saying “it’s a natural way to grow old gracefully”. However, many may not agree to this and desist having grey hair. Many love their long grey hair and prefer to keep them the way they are. And premature greying haunts many of us even during our 30’s! To get rid of grey hair problem ayurvedic home remedies are beneficial.
The pigment in the hair called melanin in the hair is responsible for giving it the black colour. Dark grey hair does look nice and suits many people. Apart from other factors, lack of melanin can cause the greying of hair. I’m sure you all will want to know home remedies for grey hair. Read on further to know more.
Some causes for greying are mentioned below:
1. Stress and anxiety: We see many youngsters with premature greying of hair. This is because of the extra stress levels that are encountered by them in their daily lives. Anxiety too, plays a vital role in prematurepre mature greying. Treatment for grey hair becomes essential at these times.
2. Oil glands: Lack of oil production by the production of oil glands in the follicles results in the nutrition loss in the the hair. In such a situation, the hair starts losing its nutrition and it begins to turn grey.
3. Vitamin deficiency: Depriving your body of essential vitamins is a major cause for greying of the hair. Lack of vitamin B, iron, copper and iodine cause premature greying. Consuming proper vitamins can help in reversing the greying of grey hair or even prevent grey hair.
4 .Excessive use of chemicals on the hair can also damage the hair and make it susceptible to prematurepre mature greying.
Symptoms of premature greying:
1. Thinning of the hair: The scariest part of one’s life is to watch your hair becoming thin! Thinning of the hair is one symptom of premature greying. Too much of blow drying also cause hair thinningthe hair to this, especially at the temple area. It is disheartening to see your hair entangled in the hair brush.
2. Loss of hair colour: If you observe your hair changing its colour before the age of 35, then it is a sign of premature greying. This could also be because of using harsh chemical based shampoos for hair wash. Many times, we use hair sprays and gels to style the hair. These will cause more damage in the long run. One must always remember to wash it off properly.
The markets are full of products that promise the world of good, but do not actually deliver. At times like these, you need to resort to natural products that have been used for centuries for hair care. These products are gentle and effective on the hair and the scalp, that is exactly one needs.
So, relax your mind and have a look at some brilliant grey hair remedies. It is important to nourish your hair back to health, and these home remedies for grey hair is highly beneficial.
Curry leaves for hair:
This is an age old remedy for grey hair. Curry leaves have been used to cure premature greying.
1. First, heat a cup of coconut oil in a pan. Add curry leaves to this and switch off the fire.
2. Cool this down a little and massage the oil into your scalp for about 15 minutes. Leave it on for 2-3 hours or even overnight. This is the first ayurvedic home remedy. You can also store this oil in a jar. But ensure that the curry leaves are completely immersed in the oil.
3. Wash your hair the next morning. Repeat this treatment for grey hair cure every week and see the remarkable difference in your hair colour. I hope you try this grey hair solution.
This is the best ayurvedic home remedy to cover gey hair.
1. Make a hair pack with henna and 2 teaspoons of Amla.
2. Mix them well with a little water to make a thick paste. This is a simple grey hair cure for you.
3. Apply this pack onto your hair. Leave it on for 3-4 hours and rinse with cold water. Your grey hair immediately gets covered up with the colour of henna. In order to give a darker shade to your hair, you can also add some coffee powder to the paste.
Lemon and coconut oil:
1. Squeeze the juice of a few lemons depending to the length of your hair.
2. Mix it with coconut oil and massage this solution mixture into your scalp and hair. Leave it on for about an hour.
3. Rinse with cool water. Repeat this treatment every week and notice your hair becoming darker.
These are some tested Ayurvedic home remedies for covering grey hair.
For more videos on Natural Home Remedies, subscribe to StylecrazeTV @ https://www.youtube.com/StylecrazeTV
For more remedies check our article http://www.stylecraze.com/articles/7-homemade-tips-to-cover-up-grey-hair/